Re: Error in test or error in spec? ISSUE-133

Alex,

I am on a full-day meeting today, then travel, so I cannot go into details right now. But the best is if you look at the latest editor's draft for Core, which has these changes in them

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-core/Overview-src.html

Ivan