Re: Re 2: More specific proposal on the vocabulary expansion (a.k.a. vocab proxy) feature

From: KANZAKI Masahide <mkanzaki@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 00:51:38 +0900
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Cc: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@kellogg-assoc.com>, W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Thanks for prompt attention :)

2011/8/6 Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>:
> I am not sure how to handle it better. I guess what you say is that the property at hand should be taken into account somehow (eg, range) but then we fall back on the situation that either all rdfa processors has to fetch the schema (which we wanted to avoid) or that a processor doing schema processing would produce _different_ triples (and not only more triples).

IMHO, RDFa processor should only generate plain literals, and let
applications to take advantage of range descriptions to interprete
those values, if necessary. Maybe some guidelines will be helpful.

cheers,

--
@prefix : <http://www.kanzaki.com/ns/sig#> . <> :from [:name
"KANZAKI Masahide"; :nick "masaka"; :email "mkanzaki@gmail.com"].