Re: Re 2: More specific proposal on the vocabulary expansion (a.k.a. vocab proxy) feature

Great example:-)

I am not sure how to handle it better. I guess what you say is that the property at hand should be taken into account somehow (eg, range) but then we fall back on the situation that either all rdfa processors has to fetch the schema (which we wanted to avoid) or that a processor doing schema processing would produce _different_ triples (and not only more triples).

Sigh...

Ivan