Re: [Fwd: ACTION-487 Assess potential impact of IRI draft on RDF/XML, OWL, and Turtle]

Guys, help me out please: what is the difference between 3986 and 3987? These are the small things that we may have to update in the next version of RDF, too. If that is the case, then referring to 3987 may actually be the right way to go.

Ivan