Re: Volunteers needed to review XHTML+RDFa 1.1

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 10:16:02 -0500
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
CC: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Note that when you are reviewing this document, the implementation
appendices have some datatypes that are inconsistent with the prose.  I
have these updated in the real source, but I don't want to mess up your
review so I am not pushing them to the server.  I will do so (obviously)
before we produce a last call draft.

Thanks!