Re: Volunteers needed to review XHTML+RDFa 1.1

Note that when you are reviewing this document, the implementation
appendices have some datatypes that are inconsistent with the prose.  I
have these updated in the real source, but I don't want to mess up your
review so I am not pushing them to the server.  I will do so (obviously)
before we produce a last call draft.

Thanks!