Re: ISSUE-58: PlainLiteral and TypedLiteral value for strings [RDFa 1.1 API]

From: Nathan <nathan@webr3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 11:54:29 +0100
To: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
CC: RDFa Working Group WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>, sysbot+tracker@w3.org
Toby Inkster wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 01:42:50 +0000
> RDFa Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org> wrote:
>
>> If somebody implements an N-Triples parser, then the value of Plain
>> Literals will be ascii safe
>
> That's not true. The following RDFa and N-Triples should each result in
> the same triple, with an object consisting of a single non-ASCII
> character:

> 	     property="http://example.com/lit"
> 	     >&#xA0;</div>
>
> 	<#nbsp> <http://example.com/lit> "\u00A0" .

Apologies Toby, I was referring to the lexical form in the
serialization, not the true value.

Primarily, if we have the following triple:

   <#nbsp> <http://example.com/lit> "Hello \n\tWorld." .

Do we expect the related call to object.toString() and/or object.value
to return

"Hello \n\tWorld."

or

"Hello