Re: [foaf-protocols] WebID pre-alpha specification (uses RDFa)

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 4:29 PM, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote:
>> - Webid/OpenId: it should be noted that the WebId identifies the
>> agent, while the OpenId identifies (an htmlt representation of the)
>> PPD (as Toby noted the two URIs are typically related)
>>

> OpenID aligns to the Profile Doc i.e. they can have the same URL as I've
> demonstrated repeatedly.

The OpenId can be the PPD, but not the WebId as the Agent is clearly
not the document. If your server serves another representation than
html by default (i.e. on missing accept header) you may want to use
the uri of the html representation of your ppd instead of the uri of
you ppd as your openid.

reto