Re: [foaf-protocols] WebID pre-alpha specification (uses RDFa)

Hi

Some opinions a first look:

- I'm against requiring RDFA as this means I cannot expose my triple
store as a collection of Web-Ids without adding some templates. If we
really think a format mus be guaranteed the I think it should be
RDF/XML.
- I disagree with 2.2.4, especially if the PPD is delivered oven an
insecure connection the server might have better ways to verify that
the claimed identity matches the keypair used by the request of the
client
- Webid/OpenId: it should be noted that the WebId identifies the
agent, while the OpenId identifies (an htmlt representation of the)
PPD (as Toby noted the two URIs are typically related)

Cheers,
reto