Re: 1.5 RDF and Change Over Time

Richard Cyganiak wrote:
> On 21 Nov 2012, at 20:45, Nathan wrote:
>> Would it be possible to change the word "container" to "provider", personally I feel it reads and conveys better.
>>
>> - "We informally use the term RDF source to refer to a persistent yet mutable source or container of RDF graphs."
>> + "We informally use the term RDF source to refer to a persistent yet mutable source or provider of RDF graphs."
>
> I'd like to keep “container” here to leave the definition broader.
>
> How about replacing “source” with “provider”? They are near synonyms, and “source” is already in the defined term itself.

Perhaps, I guess my main concern was the plural container of graphs, it
conveyed to me that I may reasonably expect to get back multiple graphs
when I poked an RDF source, since it may contain many graphs.

Containing multiple graphs is quite different to containing multiple
triples.

Thanks for everything else that follows ->

Best, nathan