Re: RDF-ISSUE-109 (ill-typed-so-what): What's the consequence of a literal being ill-typed? [RDF Concepts]

Aaahhh... I got it now. I was indeed confused...

Part of the problem came from the fact that I was assuming that

  :a :b "xxx"^^xsd:integer.

was actually XSD-inconsistent... :-/
(so I was assuming that you are refering to RDF-inconsistency)

I understand your concern now, and I (obviously) concur:
I don't see the point of keeping this disctinction...

  pa