Re: Agenda: JSON-LD Telecon - Tuesday, November 6th 2012

On 11/05/2012 05:50 AM, François Daoust wrote:
> I just posted proposed updates to the JSON-LD Syntax document
> grammar:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-linked-json/2012Nov/0001.html
>
>  That's all under ISSUE-166: Add a Conformance section although that
> goes a bit further than that.
> https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/166
>
> Time permitting, can this be added to the agenda?

Let's add discussion of this right after the review of new issues.
Please remind me of it when we go over the agenda on the call as I'm
bound to forget that I said this. :P

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Problem with RDF and Nuclear Power
http://manu.sporny.org/2012/nuclear-rdf/