Re: RDF with contexts

Thanks for writing this. Some comments below.

1. The following sentence is really difficult to understand. I had to
read it carefully three times to understand what it means:

"A triple sss rdf:inherits ooo is true in I just when voc(IJ(ooo)) is
the restricted vocabulary specified for a context indicated by the IRI
ooo and con(IJ(sss)) satisfies the semantic conditions specified for the
context indicated by the IRI ooo."

2. This part of the semantics is ill-defined:

"For a URI uuu in the context C, I(uuu) = con(C)(uuu) if uuu is in
voc(C), otherwise I(uuu) = IJ(uuu)."

There can be several context (say C1 and C2) having uuu in their
vocabularies so I(uuu) = con(C1)(uuu) and I(uuu) = con(C2)(uuu). The
definition of interpretation does not say that all interpretations
assigned by con must interpret the same URI identically (and it should
not to address the cases of diverging opinions).

AZ

--
Antoine Zimmermann
ISCOD / LSTI - Institut Henri Fayol