From: Florian Kleedorfer <florian.kleedorfer@austria.fm>
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2024 12:42 AM
To: Elisa Kendall <ekendall@thematix.com>
Cc: public-rdf-star-wg@w3.org; semantic-web@w3.org
Subject: Re: Diff'ing RDF files

Hi Elisa,

Thanks for this pointer, that could be really relevant for us (and probably others, too). Looking at the end result of it here https://spec.edmcouncil.org/fibo/ontology/ it's really quite an interesting system.

Is there a document explaining how all the EDMCouncil tools are stitched together to achieve this?

Best regards,
Florian