Re: Proposal: described vs stated triple terms

The next deficiency is defining a new term that appears to be exactly like an
existing agreed-on term.   Why is "statement" defined?  Is it the same as
"triple?  If so, use "triple instead".  If not, what are the differences?

And then there is the use of "asserted".   What does this mean?

Fix these problems.

peter