let me know if it is ok.
cheers
—e.

On 22 Jul 2024, at 15:37, Sasaki, Felix <felix.sasaki@sap.com> wrote:

Hi Enrico, and all,

Apologies for only providing feedback from time to time.

The RDF star and LPGs document is very helpful IMO for explaining RDF stars relation to LPGs folks.

What could help to make this even more useful: to add at the top another transaction, e.g.

CREATE (a1)-[:TRANSACTION {amount: 500, currency: "eur", date: "2003-10-24Z"}]->(a2)

That is: between the two accounts that already have a transaction

CREATE (a1)-[:TRANSACTION {amount: 1000, currency: "gbp", date: "2002-09-24Z"}]->(a2)

And then take the two transactions up in further explanations in the document.

Best,

Felix

Von: Franconi Enrico <franconi@inf.unibz.it<mailto:franconi@inf.unibz.it>>
Datum: Montag, 22. Juli 2024 um 11:33
An: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com<mailto:greg@evilfunhouse.com>>
Cc: RDF-star WG <public-rdf-star-wg@w3.org<mailto:public-rdf-star-wg@w3.org>>
Betreff: Re: RDF star and LPGs
Gregory Williams,
can you please tell us whether you are happy with the response?
I have updated the RDF star and LPGs<https://github.com/w3c/rdf-star-wg/wiki/RDF-star-and-LPGs> document, to reflect a discussion we had on Friday, namely that the encoding could easily be extended to include the triples I mention in my message below.
cheers
—e.