Re: Our approach to unasserted assertions is ambiguous and lossy [ was: Re: streamlining the baseline]

I note that RDF Concepts mentions "assert".   These mentions should be cleaned
up and I believe that the notion of an asserted triple should be put (or maybe
put back) into the document.

peter

PS:  Is there any reasonable way to see the occurrences of a phrase in older
git versions of a document?