Re: Our approach to unasserted assertions is ambiguous and lossy [ was: Re: streamlining the baseline]

Yes, I was being somewhere between much too sloppy and just plain wrong.  My
apologies.

Instead, as Niklas said in
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-star-wg/2024Jul/0023.html,
named graphs are pairs of a name and an RDF graph.  Further, the graph in a
named graph is still an RDF graph and doesn't loose any meaning just because
it is a component of something else.

Instead of saying that a named graph entails another, which is not defined in
RDF, one can instead say that the RDF graph in a named graph entails the RDF
graph in some other named graph.

peter