Re: Our approach to unasserted assertions is ambiguous and lossy [ was: Re: streamlining the baseline]

Am 1. Juli 2024 16:05:45 MESZ schrieb "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfpschneider@gmail.com>:
>I do not understand this entire line of argument at all.

I do not understand yours.

For starters: which graphs? I didn't use graphs in my examples. RDF named graphs? Out of scope as I learned in response to my Nested Named Graphs proposal last autumn. So your technique of separating realms of validity employed below has no representation in RDF.

And what about qualified statements a la Wikipedia? How do you propose to express those with the means of RDF-star? Or is that a different problem in your opinion?