RDFn

Thanks.  I think I understand this RDFn, except that the interaction between
triples and edges is unclear.  Does an edge entail the triple that is its
first three components? Does a SPARQL query for :a :b :c . match :a :b :c :n. ?

But why the first note?  There doesn't seem to be any issue with circular
naming.

peter