Re: Semantic Predication: 4 - more worked out examples

Hi Enrico,

On Fri, 2023-02-17 at 09:57 +0000, Franconi Enrico wrote:
> > On 17 Feb 2023, at 09:54, Olaf Hartig <olaf.hartig@liu.se> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > [And I understand now that your proposal is to enable users to make
> > this intention explicit by giving them two different forms of
> > embedded triples (or even a third form for the modal /epistemic
> > predication).
>
> Indeed :-)

Okay :-)

Now, assuming that we decide to go in this direction, we need such a sy
ntactic distinction between different kinds of embedded triples not
only for a particular serialization format such a Turtle or N-Tripels,
but we actually need a way to capture this distinction directly in the
formal/abstract syntax of the data model itself. I am referring to the
notion of an RDF-star triple as defined at:

https://w3c.github.io/rdf-star/cg-spec/#dfn-triple

Therefore, my next question then is: Do you also have a proposal for
how the syntactic distinction between different kinds of embedded
triples can be captured in the formal/abstract syntax of the RDF/RDF-
star data model?

Olaf