Re: noting editorial changes to documents

On 09/02/2023 23:52, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
>> On Feb 9, 2023, at 3:48 PM, Peter F. Patel-Schneider
>> <pfpschneider@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I see that even typographical changes are noted in the changes
>> sections.  It seems to me that this is overkill.
>>

>> I suggest that fixing typographical errors and other minor editorial
>> changes not be noted change sections.

+1

> +1 The historical change logs may have included this. I erred on the
> side of including both historical change logs and contributors, but
> arguably, these can be trimmed back, at least the change log. IMO, only
> normative or large structural changes need to be added to the change log.

Aren't these changes sections for the formal steps of CR->PR->REC
(external review points) which do need to be noted?

Non-trivial, non-normative should be noted for this WG at least because
of the charter.  I don't think we will have many such items.

     Andy