Re: noting editorial changes to documents

> On Feb 9, 2023, at 3:48 PM, Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfpschneider@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I see that even typographical changes are noted in the changes sections.  It seems to me that this is overkill.
>

> I suggest that fixing typographical errors and other minor editorial changes not be noted change sections.

+1 The historical change logs may have included this. I erred on the side of including both historical change logs and contributors, but arguably, these can be trimmed back, at least the change log. IMO, only normative or large structural changes need to be added to the change log.

Gregg