Re: RDF repositories ready for work

Best wait to clone any repositories with open pull requests until those PRs are merged. Otherwise, there are some extra steps needed when pulling the updates to the “main” branch after the merge is complete. PRs should be approved by the editors of the relevant document after which they can be merged.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net