Re: SHACL for OWL2

From: Simon Spero <sesuncedu@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 20:59:06 -0500
To: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Cc: public-rdf-shapes@w3.org
On Feb 23, 2017 6:09 PM, "Holger Knublauch" <holger@topquadrant.com> ...

Regarding OWL, is there a definite list of syntax rules somewhere that
could be tested? I am also wondering whether the OWL W3C Working Group had
made such a checker mandatory for OWL implementations (as Peter requests we
make mandatory for SHACL).

Holger-

Here's a pointer to the documentation on conformance testing, a link to the
test cases, the structural and FSS spec,  the OWL to RDF mapping document,
and the OWL/XML  and Manchester Syntax documents.

The structural and mapping documents are the most relevant; the former is
needed to understand the latter.

OWL 2 Web Ontology Language Conformance:
https://www.w3.org/TR/owl2-conformance/

Test cases: http://owl.semanticweb.org/page/OWL_2_Test_Cases

Structural Specification  and Functional Style Syntax
http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/REC-owl2-syntax-20121211/

OWL 2 Mapping to RDF :
http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/REC-owl2-mapping-to-rdf-20121211/

OWL/XML: