Re: SHACL for OWL2

FWIW I agree these would be great SHACL shapes graphs to have, e.g. as
open source projects. There has been similar work in the past happening
for SKOS using SPIN. Many other popular vocabularies such as RDF Data
Cubes also define constraints that have so far not been captured in an
executable form. See

https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/User_Stories#S21:_SKOS_Constraints
https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/User_Stories#S22:_RDF_Data_Cube_Constraints
https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/User_Stories#S23:_schema.org_Constraints
https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/User_Stories#S30:_PROV_Constraints

Plenty of interesting projects in this space...

Regarding OWL, is there a definite list of syntax rules somewhere that
could be tested? I am also wondering whether the OWL W3C Working Group
had made such a checker mandatory for OWL implementations (as Peter
requests we make mandatory for SHACL).

Thanks,
Holger