Re: Deep copy

Your reasoning is incorrect.

It appears that what you mean by "deep copy" is somewhat related to its
meaning in LISP.  The meaning of "deep copy" that most readers will know of is
is meaning in current object-oriented languages, where all objects reachable
by inter-object links are copied.  This would end up copying the entire
portion of the RDF graph reachable from the head list node, which is not what
is desired here.

Peter F. Patel-Schneider
Nuance Communications