Re: Order of filters

There is great utility in not requiring an order of evaluation here.  It is
easy to specify which failures in constraints count - the ones for nodes that
pass all the filters. Given this, the order should not be mandated.

On the other hand, how filters themselves are evaluated is left unspecified
and different approaches can change whether a failure occurs.  This needs to
be addressed.

peter