Re: [Fwd: DBpedia Pages now include RDFa]

I agree that this is great news.  However, when I went and LOOKED at the
page we use in our examples, http://dbpedia.org/page/Albert_Einstein , I
see that it is invalid in a number of respects.  It is unfortunate that
dbpedia is at the mercy of the resources they troll.  The markup ends up
being hard to manage, I suspect.

I was forced to put my parser into "html" mode to get it to swallow that
page:

http://htmlwg.mn.aptest.com/rdfa/extract_rdfa.pl?format=n3&type=html&uri=http://dbpedia.org/page/Albert_Einstein