Re: FYI: RDFa extension to Semantic Media Wiki...

On Thu, 2009-09-17 at 08:52 +0200, Ivan Herman wrote:
> I did not know this existed!
> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:RDFa

Looks good.

Think I might have mentioned them before, but I've written a few
mediawiki patches and extensions to support RDFa:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:HTML_Profiles
... allows pages to use Wiki markup to declare a metadata profile. Needs
a little hook added to the skin to output <head profile> attribute.
Includes RDFa profile by default.

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Link_Attributes
http://buzzword.org.uk/2009/mediawiki-patches/LinkAttributes-hack.patch
... allows setting rel and rev values on links.

http://buzzword.org.uk/2009/mediawiki-patches/relAlternate-semantics.patch
... adds @about to <link rel="alternate"> feed links to make it clear
that they're not alternative versions of the current page.

http://buzzword.org.uk/2009/mediawiki-patches/xhtml-rdfa.patch
... adds RDFa attributes, plus xmlns:* to Mediawiki's "whitelist" of
allowed attributes. Also removes a bunch of <a name> elements - that's
because those broke validation against the RDFa DTD.

http://buzzword.org.uk/2009/mediawiki-patches/Sidebar-illegal-chars-fix.patch
... another validation fix.

--
Toby A Inkster