Re: new Primer

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 16:56:39 +0200
To: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
CC: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
Ben,

congrats. This really reads well!

It may be worth adding a bit more about the power of SPARQL here. It
would be better to bind it to the example, so, eg: extract the names of
all persons Alice knows. (Adding the SPARQL query for the geeks is also
possible...)

(Mini, mini comment: if you want to refer to N3, you should rather refer
to the team submission. Either N3 or Turtle...)

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/