new Primer

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 10:46:23 -0700
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all,

In the spirit of "sometimes you have to throw one away," I've rewritten
the Primer from scratch. I've tried as best as I could to take into
account your various comments, in particular finding examples that
require less explanation of details such as xsd:date.

I've also made the language quite a bit simpler, and, most importantly,
I've added a whole bunch of diagrams.

So... read this with an open (data) mind, and let me know what you
think! Version not date frozen on purpose, I expect feedback :)

http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/primer/