Re: Crazy Ivan can now generate EARL Reports

Hausenblas, Michael wrote:
> 1. It does not display the PASSED/FAILED message any more
> 2. When hitting the 'Generate EARL Report' button, nothing happens.
> Debugging it yields that in line 361 of crazyivan.js the
> document.getElementById(id.replace('anchor', 'result')).innerHTML seems
> to cause problems in IE ...

I'll mess with the IE issues tomorrow at some point...

> Regarding the EARL output I'm not so sure (maybe DanC can chime in
> here)? IMHO the following needs to be changed:
>
>  <earl:test
> rdf:resource="http://rdfa.digitalbazaar.com/rdfa-test-harness#unit-test-
> anchor-1"/>
>
>  ->
>
>  <earl:test
> rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/xhtml1-testca
> ses/Test0001"/>

Done.

>  <earl:result rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/ns/earl#pass"/>
>
>  ->
>
>  <result rdf:parseType="Resource">
>  	<rdf:type rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/ns/earl#TestResult"/>
>       <outcome rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/ns/earl#pass"/>
>  </result>

Done.

Ended up fixing another "bug" where the SPARQL end-points thought they
were being attacked, resulting in an "ERROR" instead of a "PASS" in some
cases. Funny how 100 simultaneous HTTP requests to perform SPARQL
queries look like a DoS attack :)

Let me know if there are any other changes that need to be made to the
EARL output.

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny