RE: Crazy Ivan can now generate EARL Reports

Manu,

Thanks a bunch - this is *really* great!

I tested it now in IE7 (in FF2 all seems to work fine, btw :) - my 2c
are:

1. It does not display the PASSED/FAILED message any more
2. When hitting the 'Generate EARL Report' button, nothing happens.
Debugging it yields that in line 361 of crazyivan.js the
document.getElementById(id.replace('anchor', 'result')).innerHTML seems
to cause problems in IE ...

Regarding the EARL output I'm not so sure (maybe DanC can chime in
here)? IMHO the following needs to be changed:

 <earl:test
rdf:resource="http://rdfa.digitalbazaar.com/rdfa-test-harness#unit-test-
anchor-1"/>

 ->

 <earl:test
rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/xhtml1-testca
ses/Test0001"/>

 <earl:result rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/ns/earl#pass"/>

 ->

 <result rdf:parseType="Resource">
 	<rdf:type rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/ns/earl#TestResult"/>
      <outcome rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/ns/earl#pass"/>
 </result>

Please note that I'll update the TC according to the yesterday's
telecon, soon (i.e. should be available, today).

Cheers,
	Michael

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.

 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/