RE: Community outreach with a cheat sheet!

Hello Karl,

Cheers for that... jumping is good for our health :)

I would be happy to get something going in regards to hCard -> RDFa. Might
have a few questions before I get off the ground, if so can I pass them by
you?

And as per Ben's suggestion, the wiki is a great home for this.

Regards,

David