Re: Is there any way to exclude prefixes from results?

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 17:39:56 -0700
To: info@weborganics.co.uk
CC: W3C RDFa task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Martin McEvoy wrote:
> May seem like a strange question but is there any way to exclude
> prefixes from result documents.

I'm not sure what you mean by this exactly, let me know if the response
below doesn't quite capture your point.

> For example I have noticed that the RDFa Distiller produces, sometimes
> unwanted tripples on xhtml @rel values such as bookmark, index,
> section...etc

Interestingly, those were part of the XHTML specification before RDFa
got involved: bookmark, index, section are reserved keywords for @rel.
Do microformats really overload these pre-existing terms?

We're just interpreting, in RDF triple form, what the XHTML
specification already says.