Re: [RDFa Wiki] issues and feature request

Michael,

Please add this to the list of wiki enhancements:

http://rdfa.info/wiki/Wiki-improvements

So our admin can keep track.

Some of these may require a lot of work. In particular, I think we
should figure out how to make MediaWiki not eat RDFa attributes before
we ask our sysadmin to do it :)

As for validation, I think it's "close enough," in that the issues
remaining would require a new MediaWiki template and serving the content
as application/xhtml+xml, which will then fail for IE. Yes, that's the
price we pay for the usual MIME type madness.

-Ben