SitePoint article on RDFa for next gen search engines

From: David Peterson <david@squishyfish.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 20:16:13 +1000

Hello all,

I just posted an article on SitePoint entitled "Why RDFa is the only Web
scaleable metadata format for next-generation search engines" [1] (long
title I know...).

If you have time can you give it a read and let me know if I missed anything
or was off base? I plan a follow up article expanding on the advantages of
RDFa along with some real examples.

Cheers,

David
http://boab.info

[1]
http://www.sitepoint.com/blogs/2008/03/16/why-rdfa-is-the-only-web-scaleable
-metadata-format-for-next-generation-search-engines/