Re: Community outreach

David,

Since you've been interacting with this person, you should invite them
to the new RDFa users' mailing list:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdfa/

Of course, any member of the task force, myself included, is happy to
provide private help, too, but since we're trying to build the
community, public discussion would be ideal!

And I *really* like Shane's proposed title "RDFa - or How I Learned to
Stop Worrying and Love the Semantic Web". It is actually a very
accurate description of how many new RDFa users feel, in my experience.

-Ben