Community outreach

From: David Peterson <david@squishyfish.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 23:39:37 +1000

Hello RDFa'ers,

I came across this post [1] in response to a comment [2] I left one of their blogs. They were thinking of using microformats as their metadata language, but after the Yahoo announcement and my comment they are seriously looking into RDFa. Mostly so that Yahoo SearchMonkey and other next-gen search engines will pick it up.

Would anyone here like to contact them and give them a hand? It sounds like it would be a very widely-used vocab and would help set the stage for others looking to RDFa. It would make a great case study for the RDFa wiki as well. "How I (easily) migrated from microformats to RDFa to partake in the Data Web". Don't know about the title ;)

The great thing with the post is that they see the advantages of RDFa, they just need a few pointers I think.

Cheers,

David
BoaB interactive
http://boab.info