Re: Serving XHTML as HTML -- still valid for RDFa

This is not an "official" response, but...

The XHTML 2 Working Group says that XHTML Family documents SHOULD be
served as text/xhtml+xml - but it is certainly legal to serve them as
text/html.  Its what most sites do when a browser will not accept
text/xhtml+xml.  In the case of IE, where XHTML documents are not
correctly processed, as long as you send the data as text/html and it
has a suffix of .html it seems to be processed as HTML even if the
DOCTYPE says it is XHTML+RDFa or whatever.