Re: RDFa wiki

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 10:17:02 -0400
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hausenblas, Michael wrote:
> Just came up in #swig [1]: How about RDFa *in* our wonderful new Wiki?.
> For example if we had an extension such as [2], we could embed RDFa
> (in)directly.
> Any thoughts?

Yes, this is a MUST for us! It would be pretty lame if we didn't mark up
much of the RDFa wiki with RDFa.

Low hanging fruit:

- rel="license" on the license at the bottom of each page.
- Marking up contact information
- Marking up event dates

Also, feature request:

We need an RSS Feed display MediaWiki plugin. We should have the
rdfa.info blog as part of a news section on the wiki page:

http://rdfa.info/wiki/RDFa_Wiki#News

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny