Re: Last Call compliant implementation

Ivan Herman wrote:
> I saw Michael referred to some already. Afaik, Manu's implementation:
>
> http://rdfa.digitalbazaar.com/librdfa/

I'm in the process of updating librdfa to the Last Call spec (started
last night). So beware, not all new test cases will pass!

Also, note that librdfa has been placed under the LGPL v3... I'm trying
LGPL v3 out, but it makes me nervous - I don't know if it might stop
corporations that have patents that are not related to librdfa from
using librdfa in their product. Does anybody have experience with this?

It looks like LGPL v3 hooks into GPL v3 in a strange way that I don't
remember existing in the GPL v2.

-- manu

PS: The real reason for the switch from LGPL v2 to LGPL v3 is the cool
LGPLv3 icon they have: http://www.gnu.org/graphics/lgplv3-147x51.png :)

--
Manu Sporny
President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.