Re: test case 0011

Well, back to the 'ouch' mode:-(

- I ran some quick tests on my local sparql engine (sparqler) as well my
local virtuoso engine. It looks as if they did not work properly; I
could not get the right answers. I did not test it extensively, though,
I may have missed something.

- but it we really have to produce an exclusive canonicalization of the
XML literal, then yes, back to the 'ouch' mode, and even more than ever.
  For example, I have no idea whether there is an ExCan implementation
in python, let alone how I would have to interface it to the rest... And
implementing it from scratch, though doable of course, is a royal pain...

Ivan