Re: ISSUE-89

Johannes,

Eagle eye: I think you are right...

There seems to be a small bug in the processing steps. Namely, I guess
in the very last step of point 4, the [skip element] should be set to
true _unless_ a @property element is present. If that is done, then the
incomplete triples will be completed in div/div/span[1] and
div/div/span[2]. Actually, the triples will be completed and added to
the graph twice which is not a problem, because RDF is defined as a
_set_ of triples.

Mark, Ben, Manu, is that correct? Or do I miss something?

I believe this is really an editorial issue, though it is on the
borderline of technical. The intention is that, in 'human' terms, if an
element does not include any of the RFDa attributes (well, the @content
and @datatype are put aside here) then everything should simply 'flow'
through. AFAIK, all implementations do that. It was raised in the
discussion several times that one way of documenting this in the
processing steps is to define a separate clause in the processing steps
for this alternative and get it over with, so to say; but then it was
decided that this alternative would be incorporated into the main flow.
And that is where the it went wrong, at least I believe...

Thanks

Ivan