Re: Test case #31

On 8 Aug 2008, at 08:44, Hausenblas, Michael wrote:

> So, the problem I see here now for us is that we don't do any
> normalization in the RDFa TC either. I dunno how others feel but there
> are basically two options: either we extend ALL the RDFa TC with
> alternatives of normalized (like we did with XMLLiteral, e.g. in TC102
> [4]) or we clarify that issue in the syntax.

Could this be raised as an issue with the SPARQL query engines used
by the test? Shouldn't *they* realise that <urn:isbn:0752820907> and
<urn:ISBN:0752820907> are equivalent? (Perhaps to do so would be a
spec violation - I'm not up to speed on all the minute details of
SPARQL.)

The obvious solution would of course be to not canonicalise URIs in
Cognition, but that seems to be done automatically by a third-party
Perl module I use to resolve relative URIs, and I don't especially
want to abandon that module.

And speaking of the XMLLiteral stuff, the examples with SVG would be
a bit easier to pass if you removed *one* of the attributes of <rect/

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>