RE: telecon today + RDFa Implementation Report update

Toby,

Thank you very much for all your hard work - very much appreciated! Now,
let's go through the issues step by step:

>Technically fail, but visual inspection shows XML literals are close
>enough: 11, 92, 102, 103, 1001.

IMHO ok. Same as with Fabien [1] ...

>Deliberately fail because I think my output is better/more useful
>than the output required by the spec: 93, 99, 108, 112.

I'm not sure I can follow. Can you be more specific, please?

>Fail because of URI canonicalisation - I'm not going to change
>Cognition's behaviour - I think the tests should allow for URI
>canonicalisation: 31, 32.

Yes. Good point. I've separated the normalization issue from the rest
[2] as I think it's a fundamental one.

>Fail for some unknown reason - Cognition's output looks OK to me -
>test harness broken perhaps: 104, 1001.

Hm. Funny. When I use the Test Harness [3] (with sparql.org) TC104
passes and TC1001 fails. These two TC do not test any utterly strange
things, however, I'd be happy to learn what the reason may be ...

>Fail because of actual bugs in Cognition which need to be fixed: 94,
>100, 101.

Thanks for taking the time to fix it.

Cheers,
	Michael