RDFa Syntax document technical issues

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 20:09:08 -0500
To: "public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf.w3.org" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

The following issues were raised during the brief review period:

   1. There is no section on conformance.  We must have one of these.
   2. Manu mentioned that xml:base should work.  I think we resolved
      that it cannot.  Can someone confirm that?
   3. SAX Processing - is there a formal reference for the definition of
      that somewhere?
   4. What datatypes are allowed to be specified?
   5. What is the definition of canonicalization in the context of RDFa?
   6. What should happen if there is no prefix on an attribute value
      that takes a CURIE?

That's all I have seen to date.