RE: Telecon Agenda - Thursday, 1500 UTC, 1100 Boston

Regarding Topic 2. Review and Approval of Test Cases:

To enable an effective review of the TC, I now
prepared a Wiki page [1]. My idea would be that
we go through it and I directly put comments
into the Wiki page.

Hear you in a bit!

Cheers,
	Michael