RE: Agenda Correction

Due to a family event I'm unable to attend today, and have to send
regrets :(

Regarding the RDFa TC, the status is unchanged; Wing and I work hard on
it
to make it happen - next week should be really the ultimate deadline.

Regarding the coverage of RDF features [1] (Ben's action where I
promised to
assist), pls. find a new Wiki page [2] - it's a draft currently, but
pls. do comment ...

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action01