Re: RDFa RFE: No Mandated DOCTYPE

Same here. Well, I use an XML parser, ie, the input must be valid XML.
Other than that, I just apply the processing rules.

In the future, when we have made a decision on that in the group, I
intend to examine and do 'something' with the @profile value. What the
'something' is will depend on what the spec will exactly say.

Ivan